One of the most respected G.K. Chesterton scholars in the world, Dale Ahlquist is president of the Society of Gilbert Keith Chesterton. He is also the publisher of Gilbert! magazine, and the creator and host of the popular EWTN series, The Apostle of Common Sense. Dale has written five books on Chesterton and co-founded Chesterton Academy and the Chesterton Schools Network, a network of joyfully Catholic, classical high schools.
- Become a member of the Society of Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Attend our annual conference, The Laughing Prophet: The Seven Virtues and G.K. Chesterton, July 30-August 1, in Chicago
- Learn about the Chesterton Schools Network and how you can start a school in your area
Christopher Check has served as president of Catholic Answers since 2015. Prior to joining Catholic Answers, he served for two decades as executive vice president of the Rockford Institute, publisher of Chronicles: A Magazine of Christian Culture. Prior to that, he served for seven years as a field artillery officer in the United States Marine Corps. Chris holds a degree in English Literature from Rice University. He writes and speaks on Catholic heroes and villains.
William Fahey teaches at Thomas More College of Liberal Arts in Merrimack, New Hampshire. Since 2009, he has served as the College’s third president. He is also the founding President and Fellow of the Center for the Restoration of Christian Culture. Fahey’s graduate work has been in classics, ancient history, early Christian studies, and wildlife conservation. Dr. Fahey writes, speaks, and is published on a wide variety of topics and considers Catholic Civilization his chief academic interest.
Daniel Kerr is the President and co-founder of Saint Martin’s Academy, a Catholic boarding school for boys in Fort Scott, Kansas, that combines classical academics with a practical work program on a sustainable farm that adjoins the Kerr family property. He is also the founder of the The Prairie Troubadour, an annual symposium in honor of his father, Dr. Gerald Kerr. Daniel and his wife Katie and their six children live on his family’s farm.
- Learn more about St. Martin’s Academy
- Raise the Rafters – learn more about how to join in Saint Martin’s mission to restore sense and sanity to boys’ education
- View presentations from past Prairie Troubadour Symposia including wonderful talks from Dale Ahlquist, Anthony Esolen, Chris Check, William Fahey, Kevin O’Brien and Bishop James Conley.
Joseph Pearce is the author of more than 20 books, including biographies of Shakespeare, Chesterton, Belloc and Solzhenitsyn. He is the editor of the St. Austin Review, and international journal of Catholic culture, literature and ideas. He also serves as a series editor of the Ignatius Critical Editions.